There's a reason that so many prospective students choose to apply to SCO each year. SCO enjoys a reputation of providing its students with the academic and clinical education needed to succeed in the profession of optometry.
Here are just a few of the reasons SCO ranks as one of the nation’s leading institutions of optometric education:
- Superior clinical education through The Eye Center
- New state-of-the-art academic facilities
- Low 9:1 student-to-faculty ratio
- Cutting edge technology and interactive instructional methods
- Campus wide personal commitment to service
- Diverse student body from nearly all 50 states
- Affordable tuition and low cost of living
- Highest academic standards
Whether you're interested in learning more about our academic or clinical programs, student life, or financial aid areas, you'll find more information on individual pages throughout our website.